Saturday, April 22, 2006

What's coming up?

This coming week I hope to do the following.

Battle of the bands:This match-up will pit an East coast band vs. a West coast band

It came from the pages of Hit Parader-I will open up an old issue of this magazine and write about something contained in those pages.

Whitesnake-Slide it in review

Kidd Blue-Big trouble review: I just got this in the mail and have only listened to a few tracks so far, but I think it's worth reviewing.

Then the following week will be:
Iron Maiden Week
**More details on this next weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-_Bone said...

Shit - I will be on vacation for Iron Maiden week, and I will have plenty to say I'm sure. Oh well, I will add my comments when I return.

1:13 PM  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I haven't thought of "hit parader" in a million. used to read those and Circus Mag. :)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home