Saturday, February 10, 2007

What's coming up?

We had our taxes done today and it wasn't too painful. I am making it through football withdraw okay now that the season is over. I almost made a post this week about Ray Guy not getting into the Hall of fame again, but I refrained from doing so. Oh and Valentine's Day is coming up. Here are the topics that I hope to have out this week:

-Judge the album cover on Sunday
-Dokken-Tooth and nail review
-Force of evil-Black Empire review
-What caused the fall of hard rock in the early 90's?
-Over/under (not a skit from the movie "Airplane", but rather some questions for you)


Hope you have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Looking forward to your fall of metal in the 90s perspectives. How'd you like Force of Evil? Guess I'll have to wait for your post. And Tooth and Nail one of my favorites of the decade. That one never grows old. I think I'll put Back for the Attack as a see how it stands the test of time over on my blog.

8:15 PM  
Blogger On My Watch said...

looking forward to your week's worth. i'm a big Dokken fan, as you know, so especially look forward to that review.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home