Saturday, June 02, 2007

What's coming up?

Summer is a busy time at my job, but I am still trying to keep up the almost daily pace of posting here at my blog. This week I hope to have out...

-Celtic Frost-Into the pandemonium 20 year album review
-Sea Hags review
-Heavy Metal Jukebox
-Judge the album cover
-Ten things I think about hard rock/metal in 1987

I have been enjoying the warm weather lately as I have gotten to do some gardening and lots of walks with my kids. Although we kind of need some rain now. Anyway I have been listening to a lot of music yet I have a copy of the new Shadows Fall CD checked out yet I just can't bring myself to listen to. I guess I wasn't too impressed with their last album. Hope you have a great week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Geez, just as soon as I read you saying we need rain, I'm getting dumped on right now! It's coming your way!

I originally picked up the new Shad then ended up putting it down. I think they're an excellent band, one of the tops in America, but so many bands have copied them since, they're no longer special.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Ray-I wanted to like the last album, but it was just alright. They can play, but the writing is a little sketchy. I am sure they have a good handle on how to combine hooks with heaviness and that's what their kind of music needs. I will give the new one a chance soon though.

4:34 AM  
Blogger aXe mAn said...

Sounds like a great week you have planned. I am looking forward to it!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home