Friday, October 05, 2007

What's coming up?

October is one of my favorite months of the year and that's largely due to Halloween of course. The week after this coming week I will be on vacation, but I have the "Bad album cover contest" lined up for that week. I and three other bloggers will each have a hard rock/heavy metal album cover picked out for you to view. Each day one will be shown and then after all four are shown you get to vote on the one you think is the worst. Here is what I hope to have out this week.

Sunday-Evile-Enter the grave review
Monday-Interview with Darryl Sheppard of Hackman
Tuesday-Crimson Orchid-Nightmares and Fairytales review
Wednesday-Interview with Frankie Banali of Quiet Riot
Thursday-Heavy metal Jukebox
Friday-I really don't know, but I may post one of the interviews I did that turned out shorter than I had hoped. Or perhaps I will double up and also post another review as well or maybe something else.
Saturday-Explanation and reminder for the "Bad album cover contest"

*** Here are some Halloween related choices for you. Just pick the one of each pair that you prefer.

Candy apples or caramel apples
Bats or black cats
Dracula or Frankenstein
Evil Dead or Night of the living dead
Alice Cooper or Ozzy

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

Evil Dead and NOTLD barely edges Frankie and Drac. Speaking of Frankie, looking forward to your Banali interview. I've only ever gotten Kevin Dubrow, but not Frankie. Good stuff!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home