Sunday, January 20, 2008

1,000th post, what's coming up and Motley Cruise

This is my 1,000th post which means I have written a lot of posts and hopefully some of them actually made sense. Thanks for reading my blog.

This week I hope to have these topics out.

Reviews-
Lehigh Valley Rocks
Brainstorm-Downburst
Byzantine-Oblivion Beckons

Interviews-
Blind Fury
Steve Grimmett Band
Mos Generator

and

Either Clash of the album covers or judge the album cover.

I was reminded that the Motley Cruise is coming up so I thought it was appropriate to do a list on that topic. Here are the top five things you might here someone say on the Motley Cruise.

"Didn't you used to be somebody?"
"I thought the 80's were over"
"Are you going to Rocklahoma this summer to see more hasbeens?"
"Vince Neil ate all the doughnuts"
"This cruise isn't the only thing that sold out"

Have a great week!

5 Comments:

Blogger bob_vinyl said...

That list list is brilliant. Who would possibly want to pay money for something than inane? I just read it to Linda and she said, "They should be ashamed of themselves, it's so stupid."

6:16 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Thanks,Bob. If I could afford to go on cruise I can safely say that Vince Neil would be one of the last people I would want to be on a cruise with. I just hope the Captain of that ship doesn't let Vince anywhere near the wheel.

I forgot to mention that I also hope to have a feature on the Myspace page of an up and coming band as well this week.

6:41 AM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

Congrats on your 1,000 post. You've introduced me to so much more metal then I could hope to explore ... Thanks!

10:56 AM  
Blogger David Amulet said...

Congrats on the milestone! You continue to amaze me with your prolific posting--I've been going since summer 2005 but I'm only at about 200 posts!

Keep up the good work.

-- david

2:01 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

David-Thanks.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home