Saturday, February 23, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket
What does this bear have to do with metal? Not much except I left work early because of the weather and I checked out a DVD of Yogi's cartoons and watched them with my kids when I got home. He was one of my favorites when I was a kid. Last night after the kids finally went to bed my wife and I played the 1980's version of Trivial Pursuit while we watched Cheers. It was fun and I did better than I thought would at the game. Anyways here are the topics I hope to have out this week.

Interviews with...
Smashed Alley
Syndicate

Reviews of...
Jetboy-The glam years
Fireborn-A deadly premonition
Thor-Into the noise
Death Angel-Killing Season

and probably a judge the album cover or clash of the album covers.

***Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home