Saturday, March 29, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket
It's been a fairly busy week at work and actually the last few weeks have been busy with Easter, a birthday and other things. I have just been trying to stay ahead like Indy and the gigantic ball. This week I hope to have out these topics....

Reviews...
Fight-K5 The War of words demos
Fight-War of words the film
Ministry-Cover up
Armory-Dawn of enlightenment

Interviews with...
Lipstick Magazine
Reino Ermitaño

Plus...
Judge the album or Clash of the album covers.

I had been thinking about doing a list of the top ten underrated hard rock/metal acts of the 1980's. I don't know if I will get to that this week, but I may if time allows.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I managed to write down my top ten underrated hard rock/metal bands of the 80's on scrap of paper next to the computer. So I'll try to write that up this week and get it posted. Although I am sure my picks will be different than most people's list on this topic.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I know that ball!!! I'm always being chased by it! Wish I had Indy's whip, not that it would do much good against that damn ball.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home