Saturday, September 20, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket

I was watching Back to school with Rodney Dangerfield the other day, a fine movie for sure. I got it for $5 at the Wal-mart bargain bin. I had never actually seen the whole thing before. This was one of those movies that seemed to be on tv a lot in the 1990's and I would always turn it on like halfway into it. My daughter lost her first tooth this week, the weather has been nice and we are just trying to keep everything going. This upcoming week I hope to have out...

Interviews with...
Villain
Piledriver
Boneshaker

Reviews of...
Boneshaker-s/t
D.O.A.-Northern Avenger
Uli Jon Roth-Under a dark sky
Crash Kelly-One more heart attack
Level C-s/t
Megadeth-Anthology: Set the world afire

and

if I can get to it I'll do a lesser of two evils featuring two well known metal acts.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home