Friday, June 12, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket

I have been watching the entire Land of the lost series with my kids this week and they love it. I remember it a little form when I was a kid. I also remember taking plastic dinosaurs out to my sandbox and playing Land of the lost there as I shaped caved out of the sand. The effects are cheap, but the cast play it straight and the writing is decent. Unfortunately cast changes and dumbing in the writing killed the show in season three. I won't be going to see the new movie because I cannot imagine it being any good at all. I still owe a Dogs of war review and that will happen later today. Here is what else I hope to have out this week.

Reviews of...
Spank-Get Bent
Vindicator/Metal Witch-Outbreak of metal vol.1
Molotow-Rocktales
Ratcliff Bailey-Deuce

plus...
Clash of the album covers
Number 21 on my top guitarist countdown

**Have a great week!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That original series was really fun. You know that Bill Laimbeer played a sleestak?

5:26 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Sean-It was fun, still is actually or at least the first two seasons are. Yes, I did know that about Bill Laimbeer.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home