Thursday, October 29, 2009

Top ten Misfits songs

Photobucket

Hallowen is the perfect time for old Misfits songs. Their whole image was suited for the holiday. The run of the original band was relatively short, but they knocked out a lot of songs. Of course when they are like a minute or so long and this simple I guess you can knock out a huge pile of songs. Here are my top ten favorite Misfits songs.

1-I turned into a martian
2-Horror Business
3-Horror Hotel
4-London Dungeon
5-Bullet
6-Vampira
7-Where eagles dare
8-20 eyes
9-Ghouls night out
10-Night of the living dead

Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rockin' Jeff said...

The Misfits are the greatest!
I have a huge Misfits vinyl collection, a lot of it bought by me when LP records were still king. Bootlegs, Colored vinyl- all that nerdy punk stuff.
My favorite song would have to be 'All hell breaks loose' because my very first band tried to cover it and failed. We were teenagers and we thought it would be easy to learn a Misfits tune. That one stumped our 15 year-old playing abilities. We had an easier time with 'Angel fuck' and 'Some kinda hate.' Of course that was way before the box set or the internets, so we had no idea what the words were.
Good times... Good times.

9:20 AM  
Blogger bob_vinyl said...

Nice list. I'm not crazy about "20 Eyes" and I would definitely have included "Skulls" and "Who Killed Marilyn."

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home