Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
I have been watching a lot of 50's horror films this week mostly with my son. It is a busy week at work with an odd schedule this coming week so I don't know if I will get to much this week. I'll shoot for 2-3 reviews, a Clash of the album covers or two and maybe another Halloween related topic if I can think of one.

For what it's worth here are my top ten horror/monster films of the 1950's.
1-Creature from the black lagoon
2-The House on haunted hill
3-Curse of Frankenstein
4-I married a mosnter from outer space
5-Them
6-Horror of Dracula
7-It! The terror from beyond space
8-The Thing
9-Tarantula
10-The Tingler

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I may shoot for reviewing the new Blaze Bayley DVD and 1 or 2 of the new discs I have from Pulverized records this week. If time I allows I may do something about band bad logos both good and bad ones.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home