Friday, October 30, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket
Lately I have been trying to watch horror movies when I can. Going to try and do some Halloween related activies with the kids on Friday and Saturday.
I still owe a review of the Blaze Bayley DVD and I hope to have that up on Halloween.
I also hope to have the following out in the coming week.
Reviews of...

Rammstein- Liebe ist für alle da

Greensleeves-The elephant truth

and maybe one other.


Clash of the album covers


Lesser of two evils-Funhouse against Cry of love


***Have a great week!
Photobucket

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

The more I think about the activities I am doing with the kids the more I think it will be a few days until I get to look at the Blaze Bayley DVD. May have the Greensleeves review out soon instead.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

The new Slayer arrived by Fed Ex today so I'll likely be reviewing it this week.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home