Sunday, August 22, 2010

What's coming up?

I am extending Iron Maiden week one extra day (today) because I want to do the second part of my favorite Maiden songs off of each studio albums. In order to do that I'll have to pull out those Blaze Bayley discs and listen to them to decide on my favorite songs off of those. So that post will probably be up later today. This past week my playlist has actually been short because it has been dominated by two albums. Maiden's new one The final frontier and their 1980 self-titled debut. Been playing over and over. However I have lot of other reviews I need to knock out so for the rest of this week I hope to have up reviews of discs by Poobah, Pro-pain, Saint, Soul Remants, Adiastasia and the companion piece book for the band Fallen Angel. Also Clash of the album covers is quite likely to make an appearance. Take care and have a great week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home