Friday, September 24, 2010

What's coming up?

I've been tied up with work lately. Had a week filled with meetings, workshops and training others so my writing time has been slim. Hope to have three reviews out between now and Sunday. After that I'll shoot for clash of the album covers and Battle of the bands next week plus another cover look alikes and reviews of the latest from Mutilated Messiah, Psycho Choke and Dragon's Cave.
This week I have been very much enjoying the new Helloween and hope to have a review of that in coming weeks.
I am very much looking forward to October coming because Halloween is my favorite holiday. I'll probably throw in a few mini-horror movie reviews during the month and some Halloween/horror/metal related topics too.

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger non de guerre said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home