Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Reviews for suckas

Photobucket

Mr. T takes on the 1989 KISS release "Hot in the shade".

Photobucket

"You knows it's bad when these fools become bigger clowns after they take the make-up off. Just listen to some of these songs. "Forever"? These idiots made this song feel like it lasted forever. "Betrayed"? That's how their fans felt after having to take this pitiful junk. "Love's a slap in the face"? What kind of crazy fool title is that? I sure don't love this song, but I'll give them the slap in the face they deserve for writing this fool jibba jabba. Hide your heart? Kiss better hide their whole selves after making me put up with this silly music. I don't hate their fans, but I pity the fools that spent good money for "Hot in the shade"."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me its a underrated album with many cool songs. I dont understand why people dont like it, its one of my fave albums by KISS without makeup.
Rene.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Rene-Other than Lick it up and Revenge I think that non-make-up KISS was a very weak period for KISS. Hot in the shade was the lowest point although Crazy Nights was down there as well.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I like Asylum even though it has a lot of weaknesses. But seriously, this segment had me with my jaw dropping and trying not to laugh louder than I was. Jesus.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Ray-If you go under labels and click on Reviews for suckas you can also read Mr. T's review of Poison's "Look what the cat dragged in".

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home