Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reviews for suckas-Queensryche-Operation Mindcrime 2

T
Over most of the last twenty years Queensryche have certainly been guilty of numerous musical atrocities, but none quite as bad as Operation Mindcrime 2. I asked Mr. T to share his opinion on this album.

operation-mindcrime-ii_600x600



"Those fools from Queensryche were bad enough with their crazy jibba jabba on the first Operation Mindcrime, but then they went and put out another one! I like to give out the pain not receive it! Nothing makes me madder than some idiot trying to get something for nothing and this pathetic albums is pretty close to nothing. Listen to these fool songs. "Murderer?" The only thing they are murdering is my ear drums with this garbage. Then there's "Sign says go", the look on my face says these suckas better go away from me after playing this noise. "Re-arrange you"? I'll re-arrange their faces for trying to pass this pitiful garbage off as music.
As I listened to this album I thought "Fool me once shame on you, try to fool me twice and I'll bust you in the head". Queesryche were trying to fool people into buying this junk. I pity these sad hasbeens and the suckas that bought this album."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger non de guerre said...

Ha Ha, Hannibal Smith and the team should kidnap Queensryche and take them back to the '80s, stat.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Tom-Mr.T did mention that out of the albums he has reviewed for this column that this was easily the worst of the lot so far.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home