Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Heavy Metal Time Machine is closed until further notice....

Tuesday, November 18th, 2014

It is not easy for me to write this, but as of now I am stepping down and taking time away from Heavy Metal Time Machine. I wish that I had better news to post today, but alas this is something that I feel I must do as fatigue and exhaustion has crept into my life. As our more faithful readers will recall I took over this blog from Metal Mark and as much as I have loved it from the very start I know feel the need to bow out until further notice. Due to a myriad of health problems brought on from being born with only one (dinky and deformed!) kidney I have found myself at a all-too familiar point in life where once again my weakened immune system is wrecking havoc on day to day activities. As such I need time away to sort things out and (lord willing) find my strength and drive again. I won't be gone for good as I hate to say never again and there are still a few bands that I will continue to throw my support behind and try to help out from the sidelines. After all I have always said that I am a fan first and a writer second. But otherwise friends I am afraid that Heavy Metal Time Machine will be closed until further notice and that's just how it's got to be. With that said folks always keep it loud and proud.....

-Andy

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

Peacedogman is dead, HMTM is dead and I´m not feeling very well. Take Care.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Leo-This blog has been going for about nine and a half years. Andy has done a fantastic job keeping it going these last few years. The blog has always been about not just promoting a variety of hard rock and metal bands, but about being honest in our reviews. I think that's come through in the reviews over the years. Thanks for stopping by!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Leo said...

You have an amazing blog, my favorite, along with Dangerous Minds.

I dont't know how is gonna be in the future, but I really have to thank you and team for the great job.

Take care and nice to see you back.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home