Friday, March 18, 2016

Current Playlist



How in the hell is it Friday already and did I actually get anything done this week? It sure doesn't seem that way. Granted I did end up babysitting part of Wednesday and then all of Thursday. I'm even babysitting today and tomorrow morning! It's near impossible to sit down and blog when you have a active five year running around your place! But anyway, I still owe everyone a write-up on the new Anthrax album and I'm fairly certain that I'll be able to wrap up some reviews that I've started on Assassin's Blade and the latest release in the "Metal Massacre" series. Even though I will probably be busy next week with my kids being on spring break and all that jazz I'm going to try to cover the latest releases from Atala, Darkage, Night Viper, and Ninja. Meanwhile here's what I've been listening to and what not. As always feel free to share your own lists as we are always interested in what our readers are listening to, watching, and even reading!

Listening to:

Dire Straits-Brothers in Arms
Ozzy Osbourne-The Ultimate Sin (thrift store find)
Meat Loaf-Hits out of Hell (thrift store find)
Armored Saint-March of the Saints
Slayer-Show No Mercy

Watching:

Firefly TV Series





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

Listening-
AC/DC-Flick of the switch
Budgie-Bandolier
Judas Priest-Sin after sin
COC-Technocracy

Watching-
Various older Doctor Who episodes

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home